Retailers feel constrained to expand the boundaries of traditional interaction with customers. Millennial change the system using their mobile devices for searching for more profitable proposals, communication with brand, purchase and products discussion. In addition, availability of a brand in the ordinary for them virtual environment is as important, as the pricing policy.
Data on tendencies in traditional shopping represented on the webinar of the Blackhawk Engagement Solutions, Inc:
- 89% of millennials use their smartphones for Internet access daily.
- 55% rely on social media as the main source of news and information (television is on the 6th place).
- 95% keeps a high sensibility for a price.
- Majority compares purchase conditions in different stores by means of smartphones.
- In accordance with Arbitron study, videos displayed on public attract the attention of 70% customers.
- According to Samsung, 84% of retailers in Great Britain believe, that a digital signage significantly increases a brand visibility, which emphasizes the importance of keeping a complete, focused on digital technologies image of a brand.
- Price-Waterhouse-Coopers study shows, that retailers may decrease a customer`s stress using digital signage to inform and entertain clients, waiting in a queue.
- In accordance with NCR Global Consumer Research, 87% of customers would want no matter where in the world you are (no matter, online or оoffline) to have an equal access to services.
About the author: Melisa Marzett who is into marketing and keeps track of events currently writing for http://smartessayrewriter.com. looking for more guest post opportunities. If you happen to be an enthusiastic reader who enjoys her article with a website accepting guest posts on a free basis, her is the email