Do you need a personal brand in business today? The answer is yes! People buy from people, not logos.
Personal branding is a requirement for any business leader in any niche.
Building a personal brand of authority, trust and influence is the dream of many CEOs, CMOs, VPs, Directors, founders, marketers, entrepreneurs and business owners in business today.
Unfortunately, many venture out to the digital world trying to build their personal brand but quickly get caught in the sea of social media vanity metrics and a desire for instant fame that stunts their success before they get started.
Your personal brand is made of perceptions of how people interpret your actions, words, digital behaviors and more. You can’t control their perceptions with only fancy graphics, logos, taglines or scripted videos with the perfect words.
Personal branding is about so much more than a perfect profile photo on LinkedIn, fancy logo, well rounded professional summary and snazzy content posted to all of the top social networks on a daily basis.
You have a personal brand regardless if you consciously designed it or not.
Your brand is not just your colors, tag line, digital business card, fancy graphics, logo or a sweet looking set of memes and animated video.
Your brand is who YOU are. It’s what you stand for. Your brand is your promise to the world and your customers… and how you deliver on it or not.
Your brand is everything you do online and offline. It’s what you say, where you say it, how you say it and who you say it to. It’s where and how you comment on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Reddit.
Your brand is the images you post. Your brand is the filters you use on Instagram. Your brand is the hashtags you use and the people you tag in your posts.
Your social and digital body language speaks so much louder than your words. You can spend months creating the perfect message and brand platform. However, if you and your team are not living your brand online and offline, the words eventually mean nothing.
People will make a decision is as little as 8-10 seconds if they like you or not. Every brand impression matters.
Though you can’t control your brand perceptions, you can certainly influence them if you take the time to understand how.
Do you have a personal branding strategy and plan?
Have you thought about your personal branding strategy? If not, you should. Download our Personal Branding Guide and Worksheet to get started.
How do You Build a Personal Brand of Authority and Trust?
As with anything in business and life, how you start is the key to success. Personal branding for business requires proper research, planning, development and of course execution.
There are 5 Core Pillars to Build a Personal Brand of Authority and Influence.
Take a listen to episode 286 of the Social Zoom Factor Podcast to learn the 5 Pillars to Build a Personal Brand of Authority and Influence.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 5 Pillars of Personal Branding for Business
- How to build a personal brand of authority, trust and influence
- The top 2 things you MUST have before starting the development of your personal brand
- How to build a personal brand of authority and trust
- Brand strategy development – what aspects of brand development matter most
- How to quickly grow your network and authentically leverage your best connections to grow your brand awareness and trust
- Importance of an integrated digital and social platform that connects you with your dream audience
- How to choose the right key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to define and measure success
- How to leverage content marketing to ignite your authority in your niche and industry
- How to more quickly become the “go-to” expert in your industry
- Why knowing your audience and target customer will help you better connect with your dream customers and grow your business
- How to leverage your personal brand to drive more traffic to your website, generate more leads and get more customers
- Understanding your own digital body language so you can best influence brand perceptions for every brand touch
- Personal Branding Guide and Worksheet
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal Brand
- Buyer Persona Worksheet (editable templates to clearly define your target customer)
- Content Calendar Template
- Top 10 Power Tips to Ignite Your Brand and Business on LinkedIn (podcast)
- Social Profit Factor Training Academy – go at your own pace in our virtual digital and social marketing training academy designed to empower marketers and business leaders to achieve their personal and business goals. From 101 to advanced strategic level training – there is something for all experience levels!
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Need more help? Marketing Nutz Training and Consulting Can Help!
Need help launching a new product or service? Time for a re-brand or simple refresh for your business or personal brand? Want to leverage the latest trends for digital marketing and social media marketing for your brand? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you develop your strategy inclusive of setting goals, a brand architecture and brand storytelling and choosing the right tactics that will help you achieve your goals! Give us a shout and let’s get to work!
Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community can help you ignite your online social brand, tribe and business results! Before you even think about using social media for business you need to develop your social branding strategy and plan! Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30-60 days!
Take Action: Download free Guide: Personal Branding Guide and Worksheet
The post 5 Pillars to Develop a Personal Brand that Ignites Authority and Influence first appeared on Marketing Nutz Digital Social Media Training Consulting Agency.
- How to Preserve Your Personal Brand and Relationships in a POLITICAL Minefield
- The Pacific Institute Names CEO and CMO to Grow Into the Next 50 Years @PamMktgNut @ThePacificInst
- 7 Steps to Develop a Profitable Social Media & Digital Marketing Plan in 2021 [podcast]
Original source: https://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/637866058/0/marketingnutz/