Developing a digital marketing and social media marketing plan that delivers measurable results requires more than a few pretty visuals or snazzy bite size videos you post on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
When is the last time you thought about WHY you are investing in social media? Why are you and your team executing your digital marketing plans? Who is it benefiting? Are you really getting the return on investment from your efforts that you know you deserve and expect?
There are many reasons that you could be struggling to achieve your goals and truly impact your business with digital marketing, content strategies and social media. It could be you don8217;t know where to start and are overwhelmed. Or it could be you are simply focusing on the wrong things.
Developing a profitable digital and social marketing strategy requires you to align digital and social media to your business goals. You need to pick goals and objectives where your digital and social media tactics can have measurable impact. Simply throwing content up on every social network hoping someone finds it, clicks on it, likes it and maybe buys from you is not a strategy.
- You feel as if you constantly spin your social media wheels with little real business results.
- You don8217;t know where to start to build your social media plan.
- You started your social media plan but gave up as you have no idea how to budget or prioritize.
- Your audience seems to ignore you no matter what tactics you try.
- You have no idea if you are creating content that will actually attract or engage your ideal target customer, ever.
- You keep missing opportunities that could help your business grow as you are stuck in a rut and embarrassed of your social profiles.
- You have become the master of random acts of marketing (RAMs) 8211; random acts of live video, stories, quotes, tweets and visuals.
- You forgot what a positive ROI looks like.
- You are doing everything the 8220;experts8221; tell you to do, but there seems to be some big missing pieces they are NOT telling you.
- You get caught up in chasing shiny objects, distracting you from key priorities.
- You are still searching for the magic button to fix all your social media, digital marketing and branding woes.
- You are overwhelmed with the latest Facebook changes and feel like Mark Zuckerberg owes you something.
The truth is Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram owes you nothing. It is your responsibility and problem if you have put all your social business eggs into a social network basket (such as Facebook) that you do not own. Don8217;t blame Mark Zuckerberg.
It8217;s time to get your game face on. It8217;s time to to embrace imperfect perfection. It8217;s time to build and execute a social media plan that once and for all will help you achieve your business and life goals.
- The #1 thing that is keeping you from success
- The #1 thing you must have before posting even 1 social network update
- 7 Essential steps to develop a profitable social media strategy & plan that delivers results
- How to get from strategy to plan to execution to measurable results
- The difference between strategy, plan and tactics and why you MUST know the difference
- How to define what success looks like for your business and social media
- The importance of understanding your audience as a #1 priority
- How to identify and stomp Random Acts of Marketing (RAMs) and social media FAST
- How to start integrating digital and social marketing for maximum impact quick
- The key inputs needed to succeed using social media for business
- Why you need to conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- How to identify risks and build a tactical plan to mitigate them
- How to choose the top priority social networks to have the highest impact on your business
- How to integrate influencer marketing into your digital marketing strategies and social media marketing plans
- How to tap into the power of paid, earned and owned media
- Why it8217;s critical that you take time to 8220;ideate8221; to explore the options that will drive the most value for you and your target audience
- How to ensure your plan helps you inspire and connect with your ideal customer in a human way
- Why success using social media is about so much more than social media, content or branding!
- Buyer Persona Worksheet (editable templates to clearly define your target customer)
- How to Get Your Digital and Social Media Marketing Budget Approved (ebook)
- 10 Reasons You Need an Audience First Marketing Strategy
- The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Your Customer (ebook / marketing guide)
- Audience Marketing Prioritization Worksheet
- Content Calendar Template
- Social Profit Factor Training Academy – go at your own pace in our virtual digital and social marketing training academy designed to empower marketers and business leaders to achieve their personal and business goals
Need help launching a new product or service? Time for a re-brand or simple refresh for your business or personal brand? Want to leverage the latest trends for digital marketing and social media marketing for your brand? Or do you need help better understanding your audience such as doing a customer focus group? Our agency, Marketing Nutz can help you develop your strategy inclusive of setting goals, a brand architecture and brand storytelling and choosing the right tactics that will help you achieve your goals! Give us a shout and let8217;s get to work!
Social Profit Factor Training System + Member Community can help you ignite your online social brand, tribe and business results! Before you even think about using social media for business you need to develop your social branding strategy and plan! Social Profit Factor will help you develop your plan with goals, objectives and priorities within 30-60 days!
- 10 Bad Habits Digital and Content Marketers Must Leave Behind [podcast]
- What is a Buyer Persona and Why It is Important For Your Marketing [free template]
- Welcome to the Participation Age: Is Your Digital Brand Ready to Engage?
Original source: https://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/641093888/0/marketingnutz/