The market for automation services is growing every year, and now even representatives of the micro-business are already using several services and how much do you use? Keep in mind that in the New Year you will need as much again to be in trend!
Alternatively, another option is to use “combines” that combine the functionality of several different services. For example, many have already begun to use “combines” to work with Instagram, which combines the functionality of deferred posting and video editor to create beautiful storylines, have a single window for answering messages in direct and comments collect analytics on their account and can analyze bloggers – and that’s not all.
“Combines,” by the way, are different. Some are suitable for the development of a single channel of promotion, as in the example above and some, on the contrary, are used to combine work in different social networks. For instance, Angry. Space is a service that allows you to collect all comments, messages and @ mentions from several social networks in one tab, from which you can also respond to them.
Internet Marketing Tips – Latest Trends Deciding Success
Email Marketing an Efficient Way to Promote Business
Why Should You Invest in SEO?
Tunnels in Messengers and Chat bots
They can already be used as separate channels of warming up potential customers through content marketing and sales chain building. With the advent of designers, chatbots are created quickly, and therefore in the New Year, even small brands will increasingly use them.
This trend stems from the previous one – the new toolkit will allow marketers to develop the sales ecosystem in instant messengers, based on affordable and broad functionality. Already, you can create variable sales funnels or personalize letters based on the automatic evaluation of your account in the social. Network.
It is logical that technologies should appear in the New Year to further automate the process and chips to increase conversions.
The Popularization of Cooperation with MicroBloggers
Microbloggers are opinion leaders with a relatively small (up to 50 thousand subscribers) audience. This trend has arisen because the involvement of their subscribers reaches very high rates – from 10%. Microblogging subscribers trust their publications more, which has a positive effect on the conversion into a purchase for advertisers.
However, since it is very time-consuming to scale up with influencers, the need for high-quality services for working with microbloggers is growing.
Native Growth of Native Advertising
Native advertising – a branch of content marketing, which begins to develop in isolation. Almost on every media resource, you can see such an advertisement, but it’s not easy to distinguish a quality native, because it is informative as regular content and organically integrates into the context of the site and such advertising from bloggers, which is usually submitted in the format of recommendations, gives the best results.
It is no secret that native advertising is already now often more effective than regular banners and posts with direct advertising and many sites are ready to place native advertising without deletion, which has a positive effect on the results of advertising in the long term.
Data-Driven Marketing – Data-Based Marketing or Machine Learning Technology in Marketing.
The main task of implementing Data Driven technologies is the calculation of indicators and their continuous monitoring so that the marketer himself can draw his conclusions and correct the marketing strategy based on this information.
Far from every one, without such technologies, will be able to continuously monitor changes in indicators such as CLTV (Customer Lifetime Value) or CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Level), track the awareness of the target audience about the existence of a brand, or analyze word of mouth coverage. It is a different level of marketing, which is already used by large companies and now such a tool becomes available even for microbusiness.
You can interpret this trend in different ways, but the facts say the following. Today, 80% of organizations make marketing decisions, not based on data. At the same time, the remaining 20% lead the market. It is from Mark Jeffrey’s Database Marketing. Conclusions do you, colleagues.
As one example, the use of such technologies, which has already begun to spread, is dynamic retargeting. Now the marketer can learn a lot more about a potential client and offer to buy precisely what will be relevant at the right time.
About the author
Melisa Marzett enjoys working as a writer for academics excellence of research paper help from competent writers. She likes freelancing style of life. She feels freedom and joy working. At the same time, she knows how to rest. She loves scuba-diving and horse riding.